Student Financial Aid Programs
INSTITUTIONAL TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1-844-792-2640
NOTE: The Financial Aid Services institutional phone line is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. except on holidays or during staff meetings. During these phone closure times, only online inquiries can be sent.
ONLINE INQUIRIES: CONTACT US (select “Financial Aid Question” option under Contact Reason)
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY: Take a moment to provide feedback.
News You Can Use
- The FY 2019 State Campus-Based Programs Annual Report is available under "Online Resources". The deadline to submit a completed report, excess amount of funds (if applicable) and a current copy of each public institution's TPEG guidelines is Dec. 13, 2019.
- The User Access Portal Review deadline is Nov. 15, 2019. Please review the memo for more information.
- The FY 2020 BOT Reallocation Request Form deadline is Nov. 20, 2019, for private/independent institutions.
- The Financial Aid Database (FAD) Cycle 3 deadline is Dec. 16, 2019.
- Monthly state financial aid webcasts will resume in 2020.
- Loan Reports accessed through the HelmNet online portal are still unavailable. Please submit a request through CONTACT US for these reports until further notice.
- Stay Connected
Access the Institutional Calendar of Program Deadlines, subscribe to the SFAP listserv, follow the Financial Aid Advisory Committee, view an archive of Financial Aid Services monthly webcast and download SFAP published memos.
- Program Resources
Find information to assist with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, scholarships, exemptions and waivers and download the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA).
- SFAP Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to common questions associated with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, exemptions and waivers.
- Learning Resources
Request training, view recorded webinars and download presentations and available handouts.
- Online Resources
Download SFAP Report Manuals, access online forms and login to SFAP Institutional Web Portals.