- The SFAP institutional phone line will be closed 8 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. on Oct. 2, 2019.
- The 2020-21 TASFA (English and Spanish) is now available under Program Resources and on the College for All Texans website.
- The Financial Aid Database (FAD) Cycle 3 opened Sept. 30, 2019, for file submissions.
- Financial Aid Services will present at the annual TASFAA conference at the ABC Workshop (Oct. 9, 2019) and the Ask the State panel discussion (Oct. 10, 2019).
- The 2018-19 (FY 2019) End-of-Year Bilingual Education Scholarship Program form is now available under Program Resources. The deadline to submit this form is Oct. 15, 2019.
- Loan Reports accessed through the HelmNet online portal are still unavailable. Please submit a request through CONTACT US for these reports until further notice.
Student Financial Aid Programs
INSTITUTIONAL TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1-844-792-2640
NOTE: The Financial Aid Services institutional phone line is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. except on holidays or during staff meetings. During these phone closure times, only online inquiries can be sent.
ONLINE INQUIRIES: CONTACT US (select “Financial Aid Question” option under Contact Reason)
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY: Take a moment to provide feedback.
News You Can Use
- Stay Connected
Access the Institutional Calendar of Program Deadlines, subscribe to the SFAP listserv, follow the Financial Aid Advisory Committee, and download SFAP published memos.
- Program Resources
Find information to assist with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, scholarships, exemptions and waivers and download the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA).
- SFAP Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to common questions associated with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, exemptions and waivers.
- Learning Resources
Request training, view recorded webinars and download presentations and available handouts.
- Online Resources
Download SFAP Report Manuals, access online forms and login to SFAP Institutional Web Portals.