Programs of Study
Programs of Study work to align college and career readiness standards and career and technical education standards with the knowledge, skills, and abilities students are expected to demonstrate. Programs of study incorporate multiple entry and exit points which include industry-recognized certifications, Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees, and credit transfer agreements between community colleges.
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, Audio/Visual, Technology, and Communications
- Business Management and Administration
- Education and Training
- Government and Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections, and Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
Inquiries should be directed to Duane.Hiller@thecb.state.tx.us.