Application Process & Employment Requirements
• A separate application must be submitted for each job posting.
• Applications should clearly describe how you meet the minimum requirements (education, experience, and knowledge, skills and abilities).
• Complete the entire application including the supplemental questions.
• A cover letter and/or resume may be attached to the application.
• A writing sample and/or completion of an assessment may be required during the application or interview process.
• Applicants may be required to provide official college transcripts, licenses, certifications, or other credentials.
• Foreign credentials may be required to be evaluated by an acceptable foreign credential evaluation service.
• Paper applications are not accepted.
• FAQs: Application Process
• Job offer and continuation of employment are contingent on:
--Proof of eligibility/authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis
--Proof of educational credentials that satisfies the requirements of the position
--Satisfactory results from a criminal history background check, if applicable
• The THECB does not sponsor H-1B visas.
• The THECB does not allow dual employment with other state of Texas agencies or institutions.
Inquiries should be directed to HR@thecb.state.tx.us.