Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
   Board Members  |  Commissioner   |  Agency Info   |  Staff Directory   |  Index A-Z   |  Search:
Subscribe to updates
TX Higher Education Data Center
College Compare
College For All Texans
Generation TX
Military and Their Families
Texas.gov Veterans Portal THECB HUB Link

Add Bookmark

Administrative Unit Changes

Administrative changes involve the creation of or changes to an academic administrative unit at a university or health-related institution. Administrative changes include the creation of new administrative units--colleges, schools, divisions, departments--as well as changes to existing administrative units, such as a name change, consolidation of existing units, or movement of a program into another unit.

Institutions should notify the Board of administrative changes using the Administrative Change Notification Form. The form should be submitted through the online portal.  After review, staff will make the necessary changes to the administrative structure and respond with a letter and Infosheet.



College for all Texans

Site Map | Staff Directory | Employment | Site Policies | TRAIL | Texas.gov | Fraud Hotline | Public Information Requests | Student Complaints | Customer Satisfaction Survey | Notice of Non-Discrimination

1200 E. Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78752 || P.O. Box 12788, Austin, TX 78711-2788
Main: (512) 427-6101 || Student Loans: (800)-242-3062 or (512)-427-6340
©2018 THECB