Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
   Board Members  |  Commissioner  |  Agency Info  |  Index A-Z  |  Search:
College For All Texans
TX Higher Education Data Center
Generation TX
Military and Their Families
College for all Texans Specialty License Plates
Follow us on twitter
Find us on Facebook
THECB HUB Link Texas.gov Veterans Portal

Add Bookmark

New Certificate Programs (Upper-Division and Graduate)

A university or health-related institution should use the Certificate Program Certification Form to request a new upper-division or graduate certificate program.

Guidelines for Educator Preparation Certificate Programs

If the institution is requesting a new educator certificate program for an approved degree, only submit the Certificate Program Certification Form. If the institution is requesting a new degree that includes a new educator certificate, submit the Certification Form for New Bachelor's and Master's Programs. If the institution is changing an approved certificate program, no form is required for the THECB.

College for all Texans

Site Map | Staff Directory | Employment | Site Policies | TRAIL | Texas.gov | Fraud Hotline | Public Information Requests | Student Complaints | Customer Satisfaction Survey | Notice of Non-Discrimination

1200 E. Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78752 || P.O. Box 12788, Austin, TX 78711-2788
Main: (512) 427-6101 || Student Loans: (800)-242-3062 or (512)-427-6340
©2017 THECB