Student Financial Aid Programs (SFAP) Information Webpage
INSTITUTIONAL TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1-844-792-2640
NOTE: The Financial Aid Services institutional phone line is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. except on holidays or during staff meetings. During these phone closure times, only online inquiries can be sent.
ONLINE INQUIRIES: CONTACT US (select “Financial Aid Question” option under Contact Reason)
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY: Take a moment to provide feedback.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
- The deadline to request remaining 2018-19 grant, EAE and Bilingual Education Scholarship funds is August 1, 2019.
- The July webcast video has been posted under Stay Connected. The next webcast is schedule for August 13, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- The deadline to validate cycle two for the Financial Aid Database is August 19, 2019.
- The 2018-19 TEG Engagement Guide is now available under Program Resources.
- Loan Reports accessed through the HelmNet online portal are still unavailable. Please submit a request through CONTACT US for these reports until further notice.
Access the Institutional Calendar of Program Deadlines, subscribe to the SFAP listserv, follow the Financial Aid Advisory Committee, and download SFAP published memos.
Find information to assist with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, scholarships, exemptions and waivers and download the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA).
Find answers to common questions associated with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, exemptions and waivers.
Request training, view recorded webinars and download presentations and available handouts.
Download SFAP Report Manuals, access online forms and login to SFAP Institutional Web Portals.