Student Financial Aid Programs Information (SFAP) Webpage
INSTITUTIONAL TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1-844-792-2640
ONLINE INQUIRIES: CONTACT US (select "Financial Aid Question" option under contact reason)
The Financial Aid Services Department is unavailable every third Thursday in the morning to allow for a monthly staff meeting.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
- The THECB will be closed on Monday, February 18, 2019 in observance of President’s Day.
- The FAD Reporting Cycle One is available for submissions as of February 11, 2019.
- The Annual Opt In/Out form is due February 28, 2019 and is available under the applicable memos through the Stay Connected page.
- The 2019-20 Kenneth H. Ashworth nominations are due February 20, 2019. The application and submission instructions are available under the Kenneth H. Ashworth Fellowship Program page.
- The 2019-20 maximum award amounts have been released for all programs and are available under Recent Communications under the Stay Connected page.
- The 2019-20 Good Neighbor Scholarship portal is now open through CBPass. The deadline to submit recommendations is March 15, 2019.
School Allocation Report accessed through the HelmNet online portal is still unavailable. Please submit a request through CONTACT US for these reports until further notice
Access the Institutional Calendar of Program Deadlines, subscribe to the SFAP listserv, follow the Financial Aid Advisory Committee, and download SFAP published memos.
Find information to assist with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, scholarships, exemptions and waivers and download the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA).
Find answers to common questions associated with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, exemptions and waivers.
Request training, view recorded webinars and download presentations and available handouts.
Download SFAP Report Manuals, access online forms and login to SFAP Institutional Web Portals.