Student Financial Aid Programs (SFAP) Information Webpage
INSTITUTIONAL TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1-844-792-2640
NOTE: The Financial Aid Services institutional phone line is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. except on holidays or during staff meetings. During these phone closure times, only online inquiries can be sent.
ONLINE INQUIRIES: CONTACT US (select “Financial Aid Question” option under Contact Reason)
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY: Take a moment to provide feedback.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
- The agency will be closed in observance of Good Friday on April 19, 2019.
- The deadline for the preliminary allocation data reviews for TEOG, TCWS, and TCWS Mentorship is April 18, 2019 which are available under Recent Communications under the Stay Connected page.
- The deadline for the preliminary allocation data review for TEG is May 6, 2019 which is available under Recent Communications under the Stay Connected page.
- The 2019-20 maximum award amounts have been released for all programs and are available under Recent Communications under the Stay Connected page.
- School Allocation Reports accessed through the HelmNet online portal are still unavailable. Please submit a request through CONTACT US for these reports until further notice.
Access the Institutional Calendar of Program Deadlines, subscribe to the SFAP listserv, follow the Financial Aid Advisory Committee, and download SFAP published memos.
Find information to assist with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, scholarships, exemptions and waivers and download the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA).
Find answers to common questions associated with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, exemptions and waivers.
Request training, view recorded webinars and download presentations and available handouts.
Download SFAP Report Manuals, access online forms and login to SFAP Institutional Web Portals.