Student Financial Aid Programs (SFAP) Information Webpage
INSTITUTIONAL TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1-844-792-2640
NOTE: The Financial Aid Services institutional phone line is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. except on holidays or during staff meetings. During these phone closure times, only online inquiries can be sent.
ONLINE INQUIRIES: CONTACT US (select “Financial Aid Question” option under Contact Reason)
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY: Take a moment to provide feedback.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
- Final Allocations have been released for TEXAS Grant, TEOG, TCWS, WSMP, EAE, Bilingual Education, and BOT and are located under Stay Connected in the memo section.
- The TASSP award amount for 2019-20 has been released and is located under Stay Connected in the memo section.
- The Financial Aid Database Cycle 2 started June 10, 2019.
- The deadline to upload data for Net Price Calculator is June 28, 2019.
- The deadline to submit a request to transfer unused TCWS funds into an eligible Grant program is June 28, 2019. More information is available under Stay Connected in the memo section.
- Program guidelines for 2019-20 for state financial aid programs are now available under the applicable program located under the Program Resources page.
- School Allocation Reports accessed through the HelmNet online portal are still unavailable. Please submit a request through CONTACT US for these reports until further notice.
Access the Institutional Calendar of Program Deadlines, subscribe to the SFAP listserv, follow the Financial Aid Advisory Committee, and download SFAP published memos.
Find information to assist with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, scholarships, exemptions and waivers and download the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA).
Find answers to common questions associated with the administration of state grants, loans, work-study, exemptions and waivers.
Request training, view recorded webinars and download presentations and available handouts.
Download SFAP Report Manuals, access online forms and login to SFAP Institutional Web Portals.